Sunday, August 19, 2007

:(

I've a nagging suspicion that I've lost the ability to write.I haven't written any poems for AGES.
And when I do brace myself and sit down to write a couple of verses,all that happens is a few lines of immmature trash end up at the top of the page after which the paper is hastily crumpled and thrown away.Who'd want to treasure a reminder that screams "you can't write for nuts!!!".

I happened to read my last few posts and felt that each one was more mundane than the other.Caught up in the daily grind like the author.Also noticed with a broken heart that visits or comments to my blog have become a well rounded zero.PR has never been my forte so I'm not going to bother with the publicising.

Kinda reminds me of what Tim Allen said in an interview.When asked if humour was a gift or a talent anyone could develop, he said its a gift and he's always afraid that it'd disappear one day and he wouldn't know what to do.I know what he means.My 'gift' seems to have disappeared.

2 comments:

Unbiased Opinionz said...

Nyscha... can never stop writing! jus give yourself some time...some space!!

Am I Who said...

its not gone anywhere macha..
leme give you rajinikant dialogue - "koodavae porandhadhu eppovum koodavae irukkum"...

and your posts arent mundane - my opinion. they're jus as nice as they always were... jus wake up the poet in nisi... thats all :)