Saturday, March 17, 2007

The first of (hopefully) many to come...

The first times are always memorable.First step,first friend, first kiss,first job, first kid...

I got my first pay yesterday :)

I've gotten a fair bit of pocket money in the past in the form of internship stipends (which also I was very proud of) and prize money from winning presentations with my partner-in-cahoots, H.
But this pay means a little more to me than the others since it came from doing something that I've had my heart set on for a long, long time. The opportunity seemed to appear out of thin air and even though it initially seemed like I'd have trouble doing it, my wonderfully rebellious set of friends talked me into it :)

I'm not sure what I should do, spend it or save it. I'm torn between the two.

But for now, the neat white envelope addressed to "Nyscha", bearing the company's name and postal address, lies carefully hidden in a safe place, bringing a smile of quiet, feel-good satisfaction to my face.

KK,Sang-thanks! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

waaaaaf!! awesome!! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

funky chick man u r... :D

Am I Who said...

:) pretty!!
save the money nisi.. no spendings!

Anonymous said...

????pay and all and you don't even tell anymore... :-(